Life is pretty but it looks even prettier when you enhance it!
If you are reading this, it means you have to keep a secret! Today I decided to share with all of you all my little secret for editing my instagram pictures! So keep it hush-hush!
The first advice I will give to you is : don’t over edit you pictures. The reality looks pretty, just enhance your pictures, remove weird colors or shadow but don’t take away the nature of your picture. I use most of those apps to rectify the reality, because sometimes what you see and how it looks in pictures is totally different!
First I am going to tell you all the apps that I use and also some tips on how to catch a good shot!
Editing apps :
I especially love this app, all the filters will give a really cool mood to your pictures. I use it mostly to add filters. VSCO editing tools are also pretty good and easy to use for beginners. I use a lot the tool “clarity” that I always add before saving my picture. My favorite filters and most used for my instagram pictures are : HB1 – HB2 – Q2 – A6
This is my favorite app as it has most of the tool you can find in the lightroom program which I use to edit the pictures on my blog. I like the fact that you can change the saturation of every color separately (which you can’t with most other apps). Want to enhance the green color of your pullover without looking like you came back from vacation with an orange tan? Just raise the saturation of the green color! If you took a “shitty” picture with tons of grain? This mostly happens when the lighting is bad, you can easily reduce the noise on the picture and take out the grain.
A MUST HAVE! Amen, if you don’t know this app you will probably download it right after reading this! The tool “brush” will probably save your life! Do you hate looking at your pictures and seeing shadows that damage their quality or white backgrounds which look more yellow ? You can use the “brush Dodge & Burn” or the “Brush Saturation” to take away all those shadows and color problems!
I use to edit most of my pictures with this app before knowing VSCO and snapseed. Afterlight is a great editing and filter app. It is more general but it is still a good one that I use from time to time.
If a blogger tells me she/he has never used Facetune, I will scream “What a pretty little liar! ” haha! I use this app when little “problems” happen! Don’t forget that we are all humans, do you think the cover of ELLE isn’t photoshopped as hell?… Facetune is a kind of photoshop which will very very easily help you take away an unwanted spot on your face! A must have for all the selfies lovers, to use with moderation if you don’t want to look like a barbie!
1. It’s okay to take 3 minutes before starting to eat to rearrange the table!
2. Layout your favorite items and don’t be afraid to crop your pictures to give more dynamism.
3. Every coffee you drink look pretty in pictures! Stand up, reorganise the table, add the Menu (only if it looks pretty) and take a few pictures.
4. Don’t be ashamed to ask your friend to take a pictures of you! They will most of the time say “yes, of course babe”! If you are the picky kind of girls, tell them exactly what you want to see in the picture (Full body, background etc). Don’t forget that some of them are not used to, so make sure to tell them to take a few of them.
5. Selfie Game Strong! How to take the best selfies? First, you have to know which is your best angle (at least the one you prefer^^). Once you got that, all your selfie session will be a real success. The light is the most important things, the best is to be in front of a window, there is nothing better than the natural light which is “white”.
6. Watch your steps! When you are walking in the street, look around you, there is always something pretty to snap! Flowers, floors and even simply
7. Look up in the sky. We don’t always realise but there is always something pretty if we look up.